Enter your prescription... you can find this on your box.
"Thanks very much for your perfect service. I have received my contact lenses after a very short period after the order. I have also claimed my health fund back with the receipt that you provided to me. I would like to say everything is more than perfect, I appreciated your five stars service, especially you keep me updated with the order shipment by email."
With the Acuvue Moist 90 pack offers, users are able to enjoy a fresh change of lenses every day. The Acuvue Moist 90 pack rules out the need to invest in large cleaning solutions and instead offers a convenient hassle free approach to daily eye care. Because the option of daily replacement drastically reduces the risk of irritants accumulated over prolonged use, it is a suitable option for allergy sufferers
Manufactured by Johnson & Johnson Vision care, the Acuvue Moist 90 pack is one of two different package options (the other being the Acuvue Moist 30 Packs
). Millions of these lenses are today sold across the world - from Australia to America. The Moist 90 pack can be easily ordered online from this website.
ACUVE MOIST Features
Some of the key features of the ACUVUE Moist 90 pack include;
- Easy Handling; A user friendly design makes these lenses an attractive option for most adult users. To assist with its detection, the lens is tinted a light blue which contrast nicely with the color of its case. The added tint is not transferred to the colors of the eye when worn.
- UV Protection: Capable of blocking out both UV-A & UV-B, the Acuvue moist 90 pack is a good choice for everyday outdoor use. Each lens is capable of filtering out 82% of the sun's UV-A rays and as much as 97% of the UV-B radiation. These contact lenses are however not designed to serve as a replacement of standard eye protection tools.
- LACERON: The Acuvue Moist 90 pack features lens built with Johnson & Johnson's patented LACERON technology. LACERON enhances the overall user experience with its smooth surface which reduces the effect of friction, ensuring that the lens is able to still retain its wetness all through the day. LACERON also incorporates the design material Etailcon-A which retain moisture better than other contact lenses within its class. This results in more natural and comfortable results.
- Quality Material: The Acuvue moist 90 pack features lenses that are designed out of a hydrogel material known as Etafilcon A. This material allows the delivery of 85% of the available oxygen to the eye. This not only reduces the risk of eye soreness or irritation but also enhances the natural comfort of using the lens.
Ordering for Acuvue Moist packs online is cheapest and in many cases more convenient option. Thanks to the reduced overheads and bulk buying, online stores are able to sell cheap Acuvue Moist 90 packs at discounted rates.
Contact Lenses Online offers additional discounts and rebate opportunities through private Australian health funds.
Who needs them?
The Acuvue Moist 90 pack is an ideal solution for individuals who are tired of investing in cleaning solutions. Four boxes of the Moist 90 packs can be used for half the year. The 1 day disposable pack is also a good option for people who constantly suffer from allergies triggered by irritants. Users of the ACUVUE Moist 90 pack have reduced incidences of infection and enjoy higher comfort levels.
Wearing the wrong contact lenses may lead to potentially severe eye problems which can become further aggravated with constant use. To avoid this, individuals are advised to consult and optometrist before buying their contact lenses. An eye care professional will be able to evaluate your vision and prescribe the right measurement for your contact lens.
Contact lenses should not be worn if a person suffers from
- An eye infection
- Eye soreness or redness
- Eye injury which may be aggravated by wearing a contact lens
- Bacterial, viral or fungal infection
- Dry eyes
- Reduced corneal sensitivity
- Eye infection
- Allergy reaction to any of the chemicals used in the manufacturing of the lens
Contact lenses should not be exposed to smoke, fumes or aerosol sprays. They should not be cleaned with heated chemical solutions. Wearing contact lenses may lead to eye soreness, redness or an infection. Consult your optometrist if any of such disorders should arise.
The Bottom Line
Users of the ACUVUE MOIST 90 pack will be able to enjoy the convenience of changing their lenses daily without relying on cleaning fluid. ACUVUE's moist pack can also be taken during trips through airports (where there are strong restrictions on liquids). Finally, it is VITAL that people only use their contact lenses within the guidelines outlined by the manufacturing company and their optometrist. This will reduce the risk of possible complications associated with irregular or wrong use.
Also available Acuvue Moist 30 Packs