Enter your prescription... you can find this on your box.
"I received my order the other day and I am so happy. The contact lenses are great, they arrived safely and were packed well, and here within a matter of days. Thankyou "
This product is being discontinued and has been replaced by Aquacomfort Plus Toric
Focus Dailies Toric 90 pack are a brand of daily disposable contact lenses designed by CIBA vision; widely recognized as one of the world's leading makers of contact lenses. The Focus Dailies Toric 90 pack is sold with 90 disposable lenses and can be used as a vision correction tool for people with astigmatism. The lenses are readily available here and can be shipped to locations within Australia.
- Friendly Design: Focus daily toric lenses are built with a design that is easy to handle and control. The lens features a DAILIES Tri-Curve Design that offers consistent power all around the thin edge. In addition to this, each lens is fitted accompanied by an OK Inversion indicator which makes inserting the lens a lot easier.
- Scribe Marks: The scribe marks on the lens can be found at the 9 and 3 o clock position. The addition of these marks makes it easier to decide on the right fitting.
- Dual Thin Zone design: For the best in stability and comfort, the Focus Toric lenses features a dual thin zone. This is complemented by a Toric Back surface design that enhances the stability of the lens when it is worn.
Who is it for?
Focus Dailies Toric 90 pack are a suitable option for patients who wish to avoid the inconvenience of wearing glasses around the home, workplace or at social gatherings. They are a popular choice with frequent flyers or people who live active lifestyles. Focus dailies Toric lenses is used for peoples with astigmatism.
Where to buy it?
Contact Lenses Online offers some of the best prices on the Focus Dailies Toric 90 pack. As well as being one of the popular destinations for contact lens owners within Australia, Contact Lenses Online is also affiliated with over a dozen different Australian health funds.
It is important that people only wear their contact lenses within the replacement schedule. Focus Dailies Toric 90 lenses are only designed to be used for a day and then discarded. Using daily toric lenses beyond this period can lead to potential side effects such as an inflamed cornea (infiltrative keratitis). Wearing contact lenses irregularly can also lead to discomfort, stinging, burning or acute dryness.
Patients are advised to refrain from wearing contact lenses if they suffer from conditions such as
- An eye infection that doesn't appear to healing any time soon
- Eye redness which may be aggravated with the use of contact lenses.
- Systemic disease that may be worsened with the constant use of contact lens
- Bacterial, fungal or viral injury.
- Allergy reaction to the ingredients used in manufacturing the contact lens or lens care solution
- Extremely dry eyes
- Sensitive eyes
It is worth noting that the lenses within the Focus dailies Toric 90 pack are not designed to be immersed in water. Users should refrain from swimming, taking a shower or using the hot tub with their lenses on. This may increase the risk of eye infection as well as a buildup of protein deposits. Contact lenses should also be protected from smoke, aerosol sprays and fumes.
With advanced features ingrained in its design, the Focus Dailies Toric 90 pack delivers clear vision and top performance. It is recommended by many optometrists for its vision correction features. The Focus Dailies Toric 90 pack can only be bought with a prescription. Using wrongly prescribed toric lenses can lead to potentially severe downsides.
Also Available Focus Dailies Toric 30 Packs