Enter your prescription... you can find this on your box.
"A huge THANK YOU for getting my Order processed and sent to me in record time! You are amazing! Your service is terrific from my initial phone query, the follow up and to final delivery. So, I shall be recommending you to all my friends and I'll be placing all future orders with yourselves."
The Acuvue Moist for Astigmatism 90 Pack is a daily replacement contact lens solution that offers a convenient alternative to people with astigmatism. It delivers clear and comfortable vision to its users. The broad range of features includes a comfortable fit, an advanced design and a non-irritant surface. The Acuvue Moist for Astigmatism 90 Pack is a product of industry leaders, Vistakon, a subsidiary company of respected manufacturers Johnson and Johnson VisionCare Inc
Some of features of Acuvue Moist for Astigmatism 90 Pack include:
- BLINK STABLIZED : The lenses are built with the company's famous BLINK STABILIZED advanced design which, like the name suggests, minimises the amount of shifting and rotation that occurs as a result of the eye's blinking action. It achieves this by including four key zones of stability unlike the single zone found in your average contact lens. This results in sharper vision, better stability and a more natural experience.
- UV Protection: It's no secret that UV rays can harm your eyes if they are left unprotected. To counteract this, each of the lenses within the Acuvue Moist for Astigmatism 90 Pack is capable of filtering and blocking out the bulk of the harmful radiation from the sun. ACUVE lenses are can block out 97% of UV-B radiation and 82% of UV-A radiation.
- Easy Handling: Designed with a lightly blue tint, the different lens within the pack are easy to distinguish within their container. They are even easier to wear and remove.
- LACERON TECHNOLOGY: Another patented feature from Johnson and Johnson, LACERON technology provides a comfortable wearing experience by embedding a unique moisture retaining ingredient within the lens. This creates a constant cushion of moisture while it is being worn, reducing the risk of dryness or irritation. For added comfort, the lens is built with a super smooth surface that is resistant to irritants and rests naturally against the eyes.
Who is it For?
The Acuvue Moist for Astigmatism 90 Pack is designed for users who wish to avoid the inconvenience of buying cleaning fluid. The option of daily replacements also means that people do no not need to worry about dealing with lens deposits - a common type of allergen. The Acuvue Moist for Astigmatism 90 Pack is also ideal for trips, especially within the airport where there are known restrictions on liquids.
Online sites offer cheaper prices.
Contact Lenses online is a recognized retailer of quality eye care products. Sales are accompanied by receipts which can be used with over 30 different Australian health funds for potential rebates.
Important Details of Use
To prevent the aggravation of an eye problem, people are advised to only wear contact lenses that have been specifically prescribed by their optometrist. Wearing the wrong kind of contact lens can lead severe eye problems which may be difficult to reverse. Contact lenses should not be worn if your eyes have excessive tearing, redness or if you are experiencing any similar form of discomfort. Contact your optometrist immediately if you should notice any sudden discomfort while wearing your contact lenses.
ACUVUE MOIST FOR ASTIGMATISM should not be worn if a patient is already experiencing conditions such as:
- A viral, bacterial or fungal eye infection
- Known allergic reaction to compounds such as mercury or the silicone hydrogel used in the design of ACUVUE lenses
- An eye injury to the cornea or eyelids
- Eye soreness
- Dry Eyes
- Systemic disease that may be aggravated or worsened by the use of contact lenses
- Acute inflammation of the eye.
Patients who develop such conditions while wearing their lenses are advised to remove it IMMEDIATELY and then contact their eye specialist.
The ACUVUE MOIST for Astigmatism 90 pack offers a convenient alternative to extended wear contact lenses. It rules out the need for investing in cleaning fluids and protects the user from irritations caused by protein deposits. The lenses within the pack are designed to be used daily and not any longer. Prior to their insertion, they do not need to be cleaned or treated with chemical solutions. Once removed, used lenses should be properly discarded.
Also Available Acuvue Moist for Astigmatism 30 Pack