Enter your prescription... you can find this on your box.
"I received my order the other day and I am so happy. The contact lenses are great, they arrived safely and were packed well, and here within a matter of days. Thankyou "
The Air Optix Aqua Multifocal is a brand of disposable contact lenses, built to be worn daily. The product was launched in 2009 and has grown to become a popular option, used by millions of people across the world. One pack of Air Optix Aqua multifocal is contains 3 slightly tinted lens, each of which is housed in a special sterile pack containing a saline solution.
Air Optix Aqua multifocal is developed by CIBA vision a subsidiary of Novartis. They are sometimes described as breathable contact lenses which is a reference to the ascribed comfort to be gained from wearing the lenses. Air Optix Aqua Multifocal contact lenses are a suitable option for individuals who experience difficulties reading the fine print of a document but wish to avoid wearing bifocals. They are also suitable for people who have difficulties switching their focus between close and distant object. Like many products under the brand, Air Optix Aqua Multifocal is offered with the promise of superior performance and comfort.
Air Optix Aqua Multifocal offer several unique features the most notable of which is its TriComfort Technology. TriComfort Technology offers sustained comfort in the following ways.
- Particle Resistant: The Air Optix Aqua multifocal is built with an ultra-smooth surface that makes it more difficult for deposits to rest and remain on them. They can be worn constantly over extended hours.
- Breathable lens: The Air OPTIX is optimised to allow the constant flow of natural air even when worn. This enhances the natural feeling when it is worn and results in a more comfortable experience.
- Moisture retainer: The lenses of the Air Optix are manufactured out of materials that are capable of retaining moisture even when worn for hours.
Available with Lo, Med and HI ADD powers, the Air Optix Aqua is built with a base curve measuring 8.6mm and has a standard diameter of 14.2mm. Its power ranges from +6.00D to -10.00D (and can be adjusted with 0.25 increments). The lens has a center thickness of 0.08mm at -3.00D. The contact lenses are manufactures out of different materials but the bulk of its contents are made up of water (33%) and L Otrafilcon B (67%).
Users of the Air Optix Aqua Multifocal stand to benefit from the following;
- Natural experience. The thin contact lens has a permeable design that allows 500% more oxygen compared to the average hydrogel lens. This results in a healthier wearing experience reducing the risk of red eye.
- Sharper vision. Provides a more natural transition between distant focusing and close up views. This has welcomed applications in different scenarios during the day.
- Moist surface. The Air Optix lens is accompanied with a hydrophilic wetting agent which makes it easier for wearers to insert the lens into their eye.
- Comfortable fit. Air Optix Aqua multifocal lenses are built with an aspheric back surface that makes it easier to center and fit in the eye.
- Compared to other contact lenses, Air Optix has a reduced contact angle which increases the moisture retaining ability of the lens.
Air Optix Aqua Multifocal Cost
As well as being a more convenient option, lenses ordered online are cheaper than those sold at traditional stores. Patients can enjoy significant discounts by ordering for their lenses from www.contactlensesonline.com.au. Contact Lenses Online is recognised by over thirty different Australian health funds. We issue online receipts which can be used for rebates from any of these funds.
Who Needs Air Optix Multifocal?
Air Optix Multifocal lenses are suitable option for patients who are searching for comfortable and convenient solutions. It is a welcomed option for previous contact lens users who experienced irritation and discomfort with older multifocal or bifocal contact lenses.
The use of Air Optix multifocals should be considered carefully if a patient suffers from;
- Injured eyelids or cornea
- Eye Infection
- Dry Eyes
- Eye Inflammation
- Known allergy history of reacting to the ingredients used in manufacturing the lens
- Bacterial, fungal or viral infection.
THE BOTTOM LINE
One of the more recent additions to the Air Optix brand, Aqua Multifocal lenses are a great choice for individuals suffering with different forms of presbyopia. Despite close competition from other products such as CooperVision Proclear Multifocal, Air Optix Aqua Multifocal lenses are still a popular choice. It is fitted with a unique transition design and resistant surface that offers a comfortable wearing experience. The Air Optix Aqua Multifocal can readily be ordered online and can be shipped to locations around Australia.