Enter your prescription... you can find this on your box.
"Thank you very much and keep up the good work! I recommended you to a friend and she is very, very pleased that she was sent extra lenses because you did not have stock at the time she ordered it."
PureVision Toric lenses deliver clearer and sharper vision thanks to its broad range of features which include an enhanced design, patented technologies and durable materials. Designed by global lens makers, Bausch + Lomb, the advanced features of PureVision Toric can be used for corrective vision with astigmatic patients.. PureVision Toric lenses are manufactured out of breathable silicon hydrogel which ensure that users of these lenses are able to enjoy a natural and comfortable experience.
The Bausch and Lomb PureVision Toric lens can be used for daily or extended wear over a maximum of 30 days. It can be used for the correction of astigmatism. Patients are required to consult with their optometrist for the right prescription.
- Visibly Tinted: PureVision Toric lenses are visibly tinted to offer several unique benefits to the user. The light blue tint makes them easy to detect against the white background of their cases. Users will have little difficult spotting them. The tint also protects the eyes from ambient UV-A and UV-B radiation, limiting the amount of damage that it might cause. PureVision Toric lenses are however not designed to be used as a substitute for UV protective eyewear.
- Stable Design: PureVision Toric lenses are built using the company's proven prism ballast geometry which is found in its successful line of Soflens contacts. The prism ballast design ensures that the lens always remains in the correct orientation when worn. Users do not need to worry about losing focus suddenly as a result of blinking, a change in their eye orientation or intense activity.
- Moist Action: A key ingredient in PureVision Toric lenses is the hydrophilic compound, balalfilcon A. A silicone hydrogrel, Balafilcon A ensures that the lens remains wet all through the day, even with the abrasive action of blinking. This reduces the risk of discomfort that people may feel and limits the risk of infection.
- Comfortable Fit: PureVison Toric lenses fit easily. The base curve of the lens fits over 90% of the patients who use them. The lens is fitted with an inversion indicator and has a center thickness that ranges from 0.05 to 0.5mm. Patients will therefore have little difficulty inserting their lenses as needed.
Some of the benefits that can be gained by using PureVision Toric lenses include the following.
- Convenient alternative to using glasses.
- Vision Corrective features.
- Comfortable wearing experience
- Can be used in scenarios that require good peripheral vision
- Flexible replacement schedule
- UV protection
PureVision Toric Lenses Price
At Contact Lenses Online, buyers can take advantage of the discount prices constantly being offered. Contact Lenses Online offers a safe and secure shopping process. Purchases are accompanied by receipts which can be used in securing rebates from Australian health funds.
PureVision contact lenses should not be used with patients who experience the following conditions:
- Insufficient lacrimal secretions (dry eyes)
- Eye Injury
- Eye abnormality that affects the eyelids, conjunctiva or cornea
- Sensitive eyes
- Allergic reaction to the ingredients used in lens care solutions.
- Allergic reaction to the materials used in the construction of the lens.
- Eye irritation
- Systemic ocular disease that may be aggravated with the use of contact lens
It is vital that patients follow the use of their PureVision Toric lenses as advised. This includes buying only prescribed options and following the optometrist's instructions on care and meeting the replacement schedule. Any patient who experiences extreme discomfort, soreness or pain while using the lens should take it off immediately and consult with their optometrist.
PureVision Contact lenses should not be used in the hot tub or while swimming. The moist environment can increase a patient's risk of infection. PureVision contact lenses should be protected from fumes, smokes and sprays.
PureVision Toric lenses offer the stability and clear results that have characterized many products from Bausch and Lomb. Most customers have nothing but positive reviews about its performance. Its silicone hydrogel component enhances its comfort factor, allowing people to benefit from improved vision. PureVision Toric lenses are an option worth considering for astigmatic patients.